The final meeting of the project took place in Athens (Greece) End of August. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, it was not possible to hold the meeting in a closed room. Therefore, the project group decided on an “open place” – an option that could be found in Athens easily. The temperature was high and no rain – so the team used a bar in the park near the parliament.
The meeting showed up that it is still possible to work completely analogous. During the preparation phase, all documents have been exchanged and everything prepared. During the meeting, printed material was used – no projection was necessary (even if we used laptops and tablets to make notes or to check data).
The agenda covered
- Analysis of the developed Guide – publications – feedback from the FL Global
- Feedback from the training
- Follow-up of the training
- Implementation of training results in the future work
- Project closing Activities
- Discussion about the necessary documents, and a repository check feedback (Dissemination report, Budget Report, Discussion Follow-up activities, Lessons learned analysis
Here are some pictures from the very special meeting!