The teaching event took place in Málaga/Spain in February 03 until February 05, 2019 at the University of Málaga (and in the rooms of the EBI & EDRASE project partner Arrabal Aid).
The partners evaluated the SWOT analysis of the participating partners, learned about and analysed the active teaching methods of flipped learning, and compared the existing profiles of the organisations. Particular attention was paid to the different fields of activity and the training methods used by the partners.
The aims of teaching activities (defined to reach the project’s objectives) were:
- Knowledge transfer on transnational level and between the participating organizations
- Active learning and heutagogical approach to learning, especial in Blended Learning
- Analyses of the DigiComp 2.0 framework (for citizens) and the implementation of specific items in the courses
- Use of the eXcellence framework as a base of course developement
- Flipping the learning – shift of the roles
- The planning of the implementation of a new course
Here are some images of the learning/training/teaching event.