The teaching event took place in Málaga/Spain in February 03 until Februars 05, 2019 at the University of Málaga (and in the rooms or the EBI & EDRASE project partner Arrabal Aid).
Here the partners evaluated the SWOT analyses of the participating partners, learned about and analysed the active teaching methods of flipped learning, compared the existing profiles or the organisations in context with the teaching and training in the organisations and other related isues.
The aims of teaching activities (defined to reach the project’s objectives) were:
- Knowledge transfer on transnational level and between the participating organizations
- Active learning and heutagogical approach to learning, especial in Blended Learning
- Analyses of the DigoiComp framework and the implementation of specific items in the courses
- Use of the e-xellence framework as a base of course developement
- Flipping the learning – shift oft he roles
- The planning of the implementation of new courses